11 May 2012

One step after another


First and foremost, let me be grateful to Allah s.w.t for giving me the opportunity to continue my studies, insyaAllah. I accepted an offer letter from Uitm. Received a course that's not in my top 3 list, but I manage to like it as well. Alhamdulillah. And I'm ready to go on with it.

Secondly, there's too many things happened. Frankly, I can't bear all of it. Only Allah knows how miserable everything were in a few months ago. This time, let me kept it to myself and I pray and hope for the best to happen, sooner or later.

I don't have a lot of things to say in here even there's million things scattered in my mind. But, there's still one thing i would like to mention about. As you can see my blog became much more simpler and i purposely remove the old pictures of me because i didn't cover my aurah, this time insyaAllah, i determine to be 'covered'. I'm still learning, I'm doing this slowly so that i'll always be sincere to do every good deeds because of Allah. Please don't judge me, thank you (:

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment